These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Promoter: Sarson’s, Mizkan Foodservice, Mizkan Euro Ltd. Head Office 2nd Floor, Building 10, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5XS
1) Free POS offer is only open to bona fide fish & chip shops in the UK, contact must be over 18. A bona fide fish & chip shop is classified as a food business registered with the Environmental Health Department of the relevant Local Authority, serving hot fish and chip meals to customers on a take-away or eat-in basis.
2) No purchase necessary.
3) Offer limited to one POS kit per outlet. No multiple entries will be accepted. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
4) Participants must give a valid email address and postal address when entering on the online form.
5) Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically reproduced, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way.
6) Entrants must get permission from their employer before entering the competition. The Promoter reserves the right to verify this with the employer and disqualify the entrant if permission is not granted.
7) Free POS kit includes a branded decal and A3 poster. It will be sent to the address given (the promoter accepts no responsibility regarding mis-delivery or failure to receive the free sample).
8) Sarson’s cannot accept any responsibility for entry forms not received for whatever reason.
9) Sarson’s will not enter into communication regarding non fulfilment.
10) There is no cash alternative.
11) Free POS offer valid until 31/09/2019.
12) The promoter assumes no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any web site, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating and entering in the promotion.
13) The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure of any third party to fulfil its contractual obligations although the Promoter shall try to minimise the effect of such failures.