These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Promoter: Mizkan Euro Ltd. 2nd Floor, Building 10, Chiswick Park, 566 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5XS.
A. Sarson's Fryday POS AND Free Sample Offer (open to non-participants of previous campaigns from 2019-2022)
B. Sarson's Fryday POS ONLY Offer
C. Sarson's Fryday Trade Competition
A. Sarson's Fryday POS AND Free Sample Offer
The Promoter is offering a POS AND free samples of Sarson’s under the terms and conditions set out below.
1. The free sample offer includes: a) 1 x 20ltr Bag-in-Box Sarson’s Malt Vinegar, plus 1 x branded decal, 1 x A3 poster, and 1 x tent card. OR b) 1 x case of x12 300ml Sarson’s bottles, plus 1 x branded decal, 1 x A3 poster, and 1 x tent card.
The above will be sent to the address provided by you in the entry form, subject to verification by the Promoter.
2. This offer is available from 7 April 2023 until 23:59 on 29 February 2024 or when 400 samples are all claimed, whichever is earlier, at which point the entry form will be removed from the Website.
3. Minimum purchase requirement applies for free delivery with Friars Pride, Henry Colbeck, T Quality and V A Whitley.
4. The Promoter will endeavour to have the POS and Sample delivered within 6 weeks of receipt of entry by the Promoter.
5. Free sample offer is only open to bona fide fish & chip shops and restaurants serving fish & chips in the UK (hence forth refer to as “operators”). A bona fide fish & chip shop is classified as a food business registered with the Environmental Health Department of the relevant Local Authority, serving hot fish and chip meals to customers on a take-away or eat-in basis.
6. The shop must not be associated with: a) employees, agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the promotion or its administration; or b) Members of the immediate families or households of a) above
7. Main contact at the operator must be over 18
8. The Promoter may require you to provide proof including verification of ID and other eligibility requirements.
9. You will not be eligible to enter if you have previously received a free sample as part of the 2019, 2020, 2021 or 2022 Sarson’s free sample campaign run by the Promoter.
How to enter
9. Entry shall be made through an online form available at:www.switchtosarsons.co.uk (the “Website”).
10. Participants must give a valid email address and postal address when entering on the online form and complete all mandatory fields.
11. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically reproduced, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way.
12. By submitting an entry form, you are: a) agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions; and b) confirming that you have advance permission from your employer to request the sample.
13. Offer is limited to the first 400 sample requests received by the Promoter.
14. Offer is limited to one sample per outlet (one entry per operator / business at the same address). No multiple entries will be accepted. Any attempt to try and circumvent this rule by using alternative details will be disqualified from this promotion.
B. Sarson’s Fryday POS Only Offer
The Promoter is offering a POS only offer of Sarson’s under the terms and conditions set out below.
1. The free POS offer includes 1 x branded decal, 1 x A3 poster, and 1 x tent card.
2. The above will be sent to the address provided by you in the entry form, subject to verification by the Promoter.
3. No purchase is necessary.
4. The offer is limited to first 400 requests and limited to one POS kit per outlet(one entry per operator / business at the same address). No multiple entries will be accepted.
5. Any attempt to try and circumvent this rule by using alternative details will be disqualified from this Promotion.
6. Participants must give a valid email address and postal address when entering on the online form and complete all mandatory fields.
7. The Free POS offer is valid until 23:59 on 29 February 2024 or when all 400 POS kits are claimed, whichever is earlier, at which point the request form will be removed from the Website.
8. The Promoter will endeavour to have the POS and Sample delivered within 6 weeks of receipt of entry by the Promoter.
9. This free POS offer is open to bona fide fish & chip shops and restaurants serving fish & chips in the UK (defined as above).
10. The shop must not be associated with: a) employees, agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the Promotion or its administration; or b) Members of the immediate families or households of a) above.
11. Main contact at the operator must be over 18.
12. The Promoter may require you to provide proof including verification of ID and other eligibility requirements.
C. Sarson’s Fryday Trade Competition
In connection with the promotion with consumers for a free fish £ chip meal available at SarsonsFryday.co.uk from 7 April 2023 to 29 February 2024 (the "Consumer Promotion"), the Promoter is offering a chance for eligible operators to win £1,000 under the terms and conditions set out below.
1. The Sarson's Fryday trade competition is only open to bona fide fish & chip shops. (defined as above).
How to enter
2. Operators will be automatically entered into the competition when consumers enter for the Consumer Promotion (name of operator is one of the mandatory fields to be filled in by a consumer in his/her entry form).
3. No purchase by the operator is necessary.
4. This Promotion will run from 7 April 2023 to 23:59 of 29 February 2024.
5. The operator with the highest number of valid consumer entries in the Consumer Promotion (specifically named) will be the winner.
6. There is one prize (awarded to one winner) available: a cheque of £1,000.
7. The winner will be notified by 15 March 2024 via the phone number or email address attached to their website. In the event the winner does not have a working website or does not have a phone number or email listed, we will contact the winner via tracked post using the business’s name and address detailed in the consumers' entry forms.
8. Once the winner has accepted their winning status, the winning operator will receive their prize as a cheque made out to the owner of the establishment sent via tracked post to the address of the winning establishment. The operator will be responsible for any tax liability arising from this prize.
9. If the winner fails to respond to accept the prize within 7 days of notification, the prize will go to the operator with the next highest number of entries in the Consumer Promotion. If required, this process will continue until a selected winner responds.
10. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to respond to this notification or failing to supply accurate information which may affect acceptance or delivery.
11. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the operator name and county of the winner to anyone who writes to the address of the Promoter set out above (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after 29 February 2024.
12. The Promoter may also provide the winner information (as above) to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
1. Entries on behalf of another operator / business, joint submissions, bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted.
2. Entrants must obtain prior permission from their employer before entering the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify this with the employer and disqualify the entrant if permission is not granted.
3. There is no cash alternative.
4. The Promoter, its agents or distributors will not assume responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any web site, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating and entering in the Promotion.
5. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure of any third party to fulfil its contractual obligations although the Promoter shall try to minimise the effect of such failures, including any missed delivery or failure to receive the free sample or should the sample be damaged in transit.
6. In so far as permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the sample except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend any of the Promotions where it becomes necessary to do so.
8. If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the Promotion.
9. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for entry forms not received for whatever reason.
10. The Promoter will not enter into communication regarding non-fulfilment.
Protection of Personal Data
11. Please be aware that the Promoter will share your data with its agency, Jellybean Creative Solutions and/or Friars Pride, Henry Colbeck, QMS (fulfilment house), and T Quality or V A Whitley to the extent required for the purpose of this Promotion.
13. All entrants will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entries which it believes have not been made in compliance with these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter’s decision will be final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
Governing law and Jurisdiction
14. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law.
15. Any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.